“Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.”

-Albus Dumbledore

Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Post that will Change the World.

Click here for wibbly wobbly timey wimey.... stuff.

Good morning Beth it's Tuesday! 

Actually it's the evening, but an accurate Vlogbrothers reference demanded a little lying.

Speaking of the Vlogbrothers, writing this blog has given me a new appreciation for how hard it must be for Hank and John to come up with interesting ideas every week. It must have been especially hard during Brotherhood 2.0. The reason I'm talking about this, of course, is because I can't think of anything to write about again! Yay!

Also, I think my last post must not have actually posted properly, because you said I didn't post, but I did write something, so I went back to check and I think everything's uploaded properly now. Or maybe I'm confused and I actually did forget to post? I don't know.

I don't have much time to write today, but I'll tell you something that I've been telling lots of people about recently, and annoying my family with. So you know the show 19 Kids and Counting? You know how all their kids have names that start with the letter J? I have the perfect name for their next kid.
Jupiter! I know, I know, it's brilliant. Seriously, I think it would be hilarious and awesome. I mean, they already have kid named Jinger, so how much weirder is Jupiter?

Anyway, this is really not what I imagined I would be writing about when we started this whole blogging thing, but I've got enough for a post so I guess I'll just leave it at that!


DFTBA!


Beth's blog: http://beth.120crayons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment