“Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.”

-Albus Dumbledore

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Short and Sweet

Read/look at this post before you read mine!

Hello imaginary audience, and no Beth does not get to punish me! I was at camp and forgot to let her know. No punishment for me! 

Anyways, I loved all the pictures that you took. They're amazing! My favourite one is of the sunset. You are a very good photographer!

Warning - this post is going to be very short. Like. Really short.

The most interesting thing I learned/discovered this week. Hmmmmmm...... 
I couldn't think of something for a very long time! This is what I finally came up with:

I just finished reading a book called Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, which I have been wanting to read for FOREVER and I discovered that it is made of amazing incredible awesomeness and that you should read it too. It's seriously really great. It's about this guy named Jacob and his grandfather and all these weird pictures, which are actually real old pictures included in the book. There's a second one that recently came out which I am looking forward to reading. I'm sure you probably have a lot of books on your list to read, but you should definitely add this one!

So, my question for you is this. What is the last book you read and what did you think of it? Also, if you want extra credit, what are some books you would like to read soon? 

DFTBA! 


No comments:

Post a Comment