“Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.”

-Albus Dumbledore

Tuesday 16 September 2014

A Look in my Brain: Waterproof Books and Murder

LINK!Click it! Now! Or else! (Just kidding. Please click it if you want to.)

Hi Beth! Notice I didn't forget to post today! Before I start, I have several things to address.

1. Squirrel's tails are indeed magical

2. Gazump. Yes. I like it.

3. Your musical education sounds very fun. I would be very interested to know what else you are doing in school these days.

4. The ninth thing on your list of random things was very funny. I quite enjoy those little glimpses into your brain, you should post more of them. And on that note, I hope you enjoy this little glimpse into my brain. Be afraid. Be very afraid.


- LCS should invest in some more picnic tables. Seriously. They have all that empty space in-between the old building and the new one, they should do something with it instead of leaving it useless. I would love to have somewhere to sit outside at lunch instead of on the grass or on the sidewalk.

- You know what I think is the worst? Show-offy people at school. I have several in my class right now and OH MY GOODNESS SO ANNOYING WE GET THAT YOU CAN DRAW AND DANCE AND PLAY SAXOPHONE AND ARE GOOD AT MATH ALREADY!

- The team that was just eliminated from the Amazing Race Canada today are two people that I genuinely want to murder.

- There's a new wooden bed frame sitting beside me in my room and it's woody smell is distracting me.

- Mirrors are so strange. I'm looking at my eye....with my eye! Woah.

- Why aren't all books waterproof already? Can I please read my book in the shower?

- I will die soon if I don't watch the next Doctor Who episodes. Can you give them to Anna and I'll find her at school?

Hope you liked it, at least a little bit.

DFTBA!


Beth'sBlog: beth.120crayons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment